Skip to main content

Hello Sweetie

Hello Sweetie



Here is a little bit of background about Laura Jayne and the story behind Hello Sweetie...

I have always had a love for paper and anything creative from the moment I could pick up a pencil and draw. After studying Art & Design at College and Fashion Design at University, I went on to become a Footwear Designer for 10 years. My love for fashion and travel has always heavily influenced my work so I started making handmade cards as a hobby along side working as a full time Footwear Designer. This reminded me of my childhood and my passion for working with paper, so, I wanted to make a change... I think many of us have moments in time where we feel that life has been leading us to a moment (or direction) all along... Hello Sweetie is one of those life transitions for me...

Inspirations & Motivations...
My inspiration comes from life, travel and people. I always feel inspired by what and who is around me. Life is an inspiration!People are in inspiration! I have been lucky enough to travel the world during my time as a Footwear Designer so I was constantly inspired and I continue to take my inspirations forward when designing new products for Hello Sweetie. My passion for design plays a huge part in my life. My love for Craft & Vintage fairs, paper and materials, music, my family&soul mate Jon are all inspirational to Hello Sweetie.

How Hello Sweetie started...
The name, Hello Sweetie, comes from myself and my Mum imitating two characters from one of our favourite TV programs; Absolutely Fabulous. My Mum has called me Sweetie for as long as I can remember and every time I receive a greeting card, text message or phone call, from my Mum, she always starts with Hello Sweetie! It then came to me, and I thought, what a great brand name this could be!  It is also a lovely gesture to my Mum and for this reason, Hello Sweetie, was born...

Why choose Hello Sweetie...
Hello Sweetie offers a fantastic range of individually designed handmade greeting cards, for all reasons and all seasons, along with a few "Little Extras". 90% of our handmade cards can be personalised (FREE of charge) just how you wish.  We also offer a bespoke design service to all our customers so they can create a "one off" unique handmade card for some special or any occasion.  My mission is to encourage long distance ‘thoughtfulls’ through snail mail. Cute, Sweet and Original designs, with inspiring sentiments, are Hello Sweetie's specialty. Collections will cover all occasions including, Birthdays, Everyday, Inspirational and Seasonal cards.
Hello Sweetie also offers a bespoke design service for Wedding Stationary including Wedding Invitations, Save The Date cards, Bridesmaid & Best Man cards and many more. All cards are individually hand made by Laura Jayne and are made using the highest quality card with attention to detail being key for Hello Sweetie products. All products are designed in house, in the heart of Manchester so they are all exclusive to Hello Sweetie and made in the UK.

Hello Sweetie is different because...
All of my products are designed from the heart and soul with a connection to everyday & real life happenings that a customer can relate to. Hello Sweetie is the brand that can give you that little bit of life motivation or a special card that you would like to send to a friend, loved one or family member.  Hello Sweetie products are that little bit of inspiration just for you...

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about Hello Sweetie's bespoke design service, for all handmade cards and Wedding stationary. laurajayne@hellosweetie.co.uk I'd be more than happy to help and I will come back to you as soon as I can.
I hope you enjoy your time at Hello Sweetie and come back soon :-)
Love Laura Jayne x


Links:

Comments

Help support this page