Skip to main content

Shophandmadeuk Christmas Gift Guide 2022


Shophandmadeuk's Christmas Gift Guide 2022

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.

So much has changed for us all since the last Christmas Gift Guide I published two years ago now. Just these past few month's have been a crazy enough time what with prime ministers and government members changing like the weather, the death of Queen Elizabeth, King Charles III taking over the throne and the cost of living crisis which is affecting so many of us. It has been so full on for all of us recently, I sure do hope that things improve for us soon.

Shopping small is so important, now more than ever. Let's support the individuals who make and sell their own handcrafted items... items made with blood, sweat, tears and a whole load of love. Let's help small businesses as much as we can because when you purchase from a small business an actual person does a happy dance! Ask any of us, it's true! I promise! You can also find some great priced items from small businesses too, so even if you are on a tight budget you can still shop small!

Buying from a small business has so many benefits, for you as the customer, for the gift recipient and for the business owner too! You will be receiving great customer service because every customer is fully appreciated and you will also receive a handmade item that is one of a kind and not mass made meaning it is as individual as you are! For the gift recipient, they will be receiving a handmade gift created just for them, gift wrapped and with a hand written note, the small touches mean so much when receiving a gift! And as for the small business owner you are purchasing from, you are helping their business to grow, helping them expand, maybe to be able to move into a retail premises, a bigger studio or to invest in new equipment or materials. You will also be helping them to support their families and provide for the ones dearest to them, all while giving them the ability to work for themselves, often from home.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This Christmas remember: Buy one of one, not one of one million!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here is a wide selection of some small handmade businesses and their products that I think you will love and hopefully (fingers crossed) want to purchase something from this festive season! Whether for yourself or a gift, Christmas is a great time to spread love and joy to those who mean so much to us. Who's on your Christmas list? Or will you be treating yourself?

Why not grab yourself a cuppa, a biscuit or two, and a comfy spot on the sofa with a blanket perhaps and take a short break to look through our wonderful festive gift guide!

There's a lot to see so what you waiting for?! Let's go and have a look!

(P.S. Any text in green is a link you can click on which will take you direct to the website or social media page!)

.....................................................................................................................................

Pegasus Gifts:

Hi I’m Fiona from Pegasus Gifts. I live in Surrey with my husband and 2 boys. I’ve been making things most of my life but I started my small business after my first son was born and I’d started making bits for friends and family. I make and sell accessory bags, aprons, reusable gift bags, coffee cup sleeves and much more.



.....................................................................................................................................

KE Creates:

I create magical fibre tree-scapes in hoops using a combination of weaving and soft sculpture techniques. Each piece I create is a unique depiction of the beauty of nature. 🌿

.....................................................................................................................................

Hannah B Pottery:

I am Hannah and I make a range of unique ceramics in my little home studio. I make pottery by hand as well as on the wheel. I am inspired by nature and bright, cheerful colours - something that hopefully makes you smile when you look at it! A lot of my items are one of a kind, so if you are looking for the perfect Christmas gift you know they haven't already got it!

In my shop you will find a variety of ceramics including mugs, bowls, cups and plant pots - and there are also some Christmas baubles and ornaments.






.....................................................................................................................................

Ivy Lace London:

Hi I’m Elham, designer and maker of Ivy Lace London. I create contemporary laser cut wooden jewellery using sustainable materials from my home studio in East London. All my pieces are hand painted and inspired by my love of colour and pattern. 





.....................................................................................................................................

Rebecca Davies Jewellery:

Hello, I’m Bec. I design and hand make sterling silver jewellery from my garden workshop in the beautiful South Wales Valleys. I use traditional silversmithing techniques and many pieces can be personalised with hand-stamped messages to create an extra-special gift. You can find me @rebeccadaviesjewellery on Instagram and Facebook or at my website: www.rebeccadaviesjewellery.com.



.....................................................................................................................................

Taffy Tots Clothing:

Taffy Tots Clothing offers outfits and accessories for babies, toddlers and beyond. Owner and maker, Karen, designs many of the “cute and colourful” prints herself, with an emphasis on them being gender neutral. She wants mums of boys to have options that are bright and fun whilst offering mums of girls options that step away from pink and frills.





Instagram


.....................................................................................................................................

Birgitte Bruun Jewellery:

I was born in Denmark and design and make contemporary silver and gold jewellery influenced by Scandinavian Design. In my studio in Cambridge I create a range of elegant and timeless jewellery in silver and gold – here are some examples; you can see them on Etsy and my website. 

I also like to use gemstones in pendants – these timeless designs use some of my favourites – moonstone, aquamarine and topaz.

I also make everyday earrings like these silver studs pictured below – perfect for a gift or treat for yourself!







.....................................................................................................................................

CARV:

Sustainable leather accessories that don't cost the earth. My name is Becky, a leather artisan working from a small studio on the Devon Cornwall border. I’m dedicated to slowing down fashion by bringing you beautiful, mindfully hand crafted pieces made here in the UK and designed to last.

Every CARV piece is made from the highest grade vegetable tanned leather, a natural material that looks, feels and smells stunning, ages beautifully and has incredible sustainability credentials - it is strong and durable, plastic free, and can eventually be composted back into the earth.

Add personalisation to your order for an extra special gift this Christmas.



.....................................................................................................................................

My Needle and I:

Hello, I’m Iris and I run My Needle & I in my spare time. In my shop you’ll find lovingly made baby and children’s decorations and unique gifts. I am a mum of 2 little girls who inspire me to make items to make their space beautiful and special for them and I hope you’ll find something for the little people in your life too.







.....................................................................................................................................

Georgia B Designs:

Here at Georgia B Designs, we love to create fun, colourful modern prints and stationery made of organic lines, abstract shapes and beautiful florals. 

Art prints, stationery and homewares like ours are a great way to inject a bit of fun and uniqueness into your home spaces and that’s what we hope to do. As Stationery and interior lovers ourselves, bringing joy and beautiful products into your lives, for you or your special ones is a pleasure. 

Based in Staffordshire we're proudly a small independent family-run business. I'm very proud to say that all of our products are designed and made in the UK. 







.....................................................................................................................................

Mallow Groove:

Mallow Groove makes mouth watering Gourmet Marshmallows in a variety of flavours that are changed regularly. Winter favourites include Gingerbread, Salted Caramel and Mint Chocolate. Rachel also uses these Marshmallows in her Rocky Road. 

Prices start from £4 for a bag of six.
Perfect as a little treat, stocking filler, or floating on top of your hot chocolate. 





Instagram


.....................................................................................................................................

Little Blue Gecko:

Hi I’m Pauline - sole creator and owner of Little Blue Gecko.


I design and make handmade sterling silver jewellery and draw my inspiration from bold geometric shapes, interesting texture patterns and the Art Deco era.


I make all of my jewellery at home in Leicester, in my workshop and am constantly experimenting with new designs and textures for future pieces.


I offer a range of products; earrings, bracelets, anklets, necklaces, bangles and my most recent creation is gemstone cuff bracelets. 


All of my jewellery comes packaged in my signature gift box and I offer free delivery to the U.K. for all online orders.


You can view my full range of designs by visiting my shop at www.littlebluegecko.etsy.com 







Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Etsy Shop



.....................................................................................................................................

Church + Nest:

Church + Nest is a small independent micro business, run by Eleanor, based in North Yorkshire.

With a focus on fun, unique prints, alongside hand illustrated and painted original artwork, there really is something for everyone. 

Sustainable and eco friendly packaging options also means that you can find the perfect gift, whilst safe in the knowledge that you’re doing your bit to reduce waste this Christmas.







.....................................................................................................................................

Elizimmy:

Elizimmy was established in 2012 and is named after our daughters - Elizabeth (Eliza) and Imogen (Immy). It has grown and flourished over the years into a successful family-run small business selling sewn and decoupaged handmade gifts and home accessories from bunting to scrunchies and lots in between! 

Every one of our products is handmade from scratch from beginning to end, with the help of my wonderful Dad who hand-cuts and sands the majority of the wood we use in our products. 

At Elizimmy we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and take great pride in giving a truly personal customer experience. 

We hope you enjoy browsing our products and if we can be of any assistance please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Liana
Owner, Elizimmy






.....................................................................................................................................

HKA Ceramics:

HKA Ceramics makes colourful functional ceramics for the home & your pets! From mugs to personalised pet bowls there are lots of items that would make perfectly unique Christmas gifts.






.....................................................................................................................................

ZRA Jewellery:

Hi I’m Zara from ZRA and I’m a self confessed glitter addict I love all things sparkly. I create lots festive jewellery and home decor in many designs from glitter and resin. Most designs can be custom made in your choice of colours with lots of mix and match options. We design and create lots of the designs ourselves so many of them are exclusive to ZRA. 






.....................................................................................................................................

Created by Lau:

Based in Yorkshire, Created By Lau offer handmade, unique one-of-a-kind jewellery and accessories using Fibre Textiles, Resin, Polymer Clay and Jesmonite.

Laura, the maker and creator takes pride in the fact that she only makes small batches, which means that not only is it better for the environment because it is not mass-produced, but also that every piece she creates is unique to the owner. No more going out and meeting someone that is wearing the same thing as you!

.....................................................................................................................................

Zephyr of Kent:

I’m Iliana and I’ve been making handmade whipped soaps and scrubs from my home in Kent since 2020, using just the finest ingredients. I am passionate about pure essential oils and the positive benefits they could have in our health. In my products you will find the most pure formula of essential oils and moisturising oils like jojoba, coconut, calendula and grapeseed, blended with a luxury creamy, foamy soap/ scrubs that melts in contact with your skin. A truly indulgent experience. You can find more about my products in My Etsy shop.







.....................................................................................................................................

Seaview Stitches:

Seaview Craft Studio - I’m Bev & have always loved all types of crafting & especially enjoy sewing, crochet & papercutting. 

At Seaview Craft Studio I make a wide range of fabric accessories/gifts from beautiful cotton fabrics on my Vintage Singer sewing machines. These include tote/gift bags, reusable face wipes, book sleeves, purses, keyrings & much more. 
They are perfect to give as gifts or keep for yourself!
Thank you for supporting my small business x








.....................................................................................................................................

Zaleika Anna Jewellery:

Hello I'm Zaleika jeweller from east Cornwall, I create a range of minimal silver and brass jewellery. I use a combination of traditional and modern techniques to combine geometric forms with soft curves to create minimal designs. My aim is to make jewellery that is bold but simple enough to be worn every day.



.....................................................................................................................................

Uglydude Jewellery:

All my pieces are 100% handmade and cast using 925 recycled silver ♻️ in house with no outsourcing. The aim of @uglydudejewellery is to raise some money and awareness for mental health charities and every single piece includes a donation to a different charity each month. DM through my Instagram or email for more info and free UK delivery uglydudejewellery@gmail.com.



.....................................................................................................................................

MadebyManda4u:

I am Amanda and I make ceramics that are tactile and nature inspired using simple hand tools.

In my shop you will find unique bowls, bells, crocks, unusual tile notebooks and lots of soap dishes.






.....................................................................................................................................

Garciana || Clay and Textiles:

Hello! I am Ana Garcia and “Garciana” is where I design and create embroidered art pieces and polymer clay earrings .

My work is inspired by nature and the cosmos, and I love mixing materials to create original pieces.

Each piece is handcrafted and totally unique. 






.....................................................................................................................................

Jaded Jewellery:

More than just jewellery, each handcrafted piece tells a story.

Every item of jewellery is handmade, no collections are mass produced and every piece is unique.

We take a sustainable approach to our business and do what we can to help the environment.

Jaded Jewellery is an independent business based just outside of the New Forest in the south of England. Head to www.jadedjewelley.com to shop for your bespoke pieces now. 





Instagram

Facebook

Website


.....................................................................................................................................

Handmadebyhollyuk:

Hi I'm Holly and I make and sell handmade jewellery and accessories! All my items are handmade with love from my home in Brighton. My jewellery and accessories are quirky, fun and affordable! There is certainly something for everyone! I even have a unisex collection which I introduced this year to cater for a wider audience. I am also more than happy to take custom orders or alter designs to suit your requirements or preferences, just get in contact via my Etsy shop or social media direct messages and we can have a chat! All of my pieces are perfect for gifting (that includes gifting yourself!) and each piece comes gift wrapped as standard in tissue paper and placed inside an organza bag!

I also make homeware pieces, mostly felt decorations and also digitally illustrated art prints. All of my art prints are printed on A4 100% recycled card and come in a biodegradable cello bag. Please check out my Etsy Shop to see what homeware and art prints I have available!




.....................................................................................................................................

Emma the Llama Illustration:

Hello! My name is Emma (otherwise known as ‘Emma the Llama!’) and I’m an illustrator from a little seaside town in East Sussex. I create greetings cards, postcard prints and wooden pin badges that feature my watercolour and colour pencil illustrations. I also offer personalised digitally drawn portraiture. Much of my work focuses on nature, its beauty and the importance of protecting it. Drawing and painting brings me so much joy, and I hope that my work makes you smile.

Every year I create a new collection of Christmas designs inspired by nature. Printed onto recycled card stock and packaged without any plastic, I have 20 different Christmas cards on offer. Cards are available individually or in sets of 4, and are all blank inside to fill with festive wishes for friends and family. This year I am donating 10% from the sales of my Christmas cards to Crisis UK.


.....................................................................................................................................

House of Lloyd Designs:

Sharon is the artist behind House of Lloyd Designs.
She enjoys designing and making personalised, hand painted gifts and unique pieces for the home.

Established since 2014, Sharon has seen her business grow from her dining room table to an art room.

Sharon loves that she is her customers "go to" when it comes to gifts and she sees it as the biggest compliment when customers come back, year after year, occasion after occasion and trust her with making the perfect gift for them.

Sharon has just launched her 2022 Christmas Collection on her website and social media platforms, be sure to go check them out.



.....................................................................................................................................

NoodleDoo Handmade:

I’m Naomi, I run NoodleDoo handmade around my 2 children. I create luxury Children’s clothing using unique prints and OEKO-TEX certified fabrics. All items are cut and sewn by me in my home. All clothing items are produced to the highest quality to ensure that your child is as comfortable as possible as well as making sure they are as durable as possible! My clothes are designed to be worn, not just for special occasions.



.....................................................................................................................................

MadeByMissM:

I’m Marketa and I create 100% recycled silver jewellery. I use traditional silver-smithing techniques and always try to find ways how to be least impactful environmentally. I work from a tiny workshop in my home in north London. I’m often supurrvised by my tabby Duchess.








.....................................................................................................................................

Megan Heloise:

Hello, I'm Megan and I'm passionate about creating boho-chic homeware and gifts that are both stylish and sustainable. At the core, my work is a celebration of women and nature. At www.MeganHeloise.co.uk you'll find plenty of elegantly illustrated wall art, gorgeous greeting cards and eco-friendly soy candles.



.....................................................................................................................................

Helen Thrower Jewellery:

I’ve always loved crafting and experimenting with metal work on my foundation degree lead to exploring jewellery making. I then did a short course and fell in love with creating my own designs, resulting in attending university to study Silversmithing, Goldsmithing and Jewellery design, and left with a first class hons degree.

Inspiration comes from many places for me. Nature and the beach are big ones but pattern, colour and textures are all important to me too.

I’m totally obsessed with finding and using seaglass in my jewellery. I love the whole process of searching the beach to find the perfect piece then making it into something beautiful, giving something discarded a new life. I always wonder the story behind the glass, where it came from and how it was used before. I combine Seaglass with Sterling silver to create my designs.



.....................................................................................................................................

Whitstable Sea Treasures:

In my shop you will find a range of letterbox gifts, framed sea glass pictures, coasters, Christmas decorations and little gifts. I use Mother Nature’s sea glass, sea slate and driftwood that I have hand collected from local beaches whilst walking my dogs. 


I create around the shapes of the sea glass and their unique colours. All my creations using the sea glass, driftwood, sea slate are mostly around Chicks, Birds,  sea birds, Dogs, Cats, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, sheep and sailing boats. They are all on 300gsm Watercolour paper and mounted in white box frames. Great care is taken in presentation and packaging using crisp white tissue paper, bubble wrapped sleeve and boxed with keeping the environment in mind to protect our planet. They make perfect letterbox gifts to send direct to your recipients. If you need a gift card for a message I make little sea glass cards. Gift wrapping and Second Class postage with Royal Mail is free.

A donation is included in every sale I make to RNLI of Whitstable, Kent. In loving memory of my grandmother.






Instagram

.....................................................................................................................................

Hoof & Paw:

My name is Madeleine and I own HOOF & PAW. The business including the origins of the name (although a whole other story on its own) is based on love, light and magic. 
The products I create are designed to help balance our well-being and energy within our bodies.  I create candles with embedded crystals and use the therapeutic benefits of essential oils to enhance the properties of each crystal. All the blends are 100% natural and unique to each crystal. I hand blend and pour everything at my home workshop in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.

My Christmas Candle is a little bit different and focuses on our intentions and wishes for the year ahead. At its heart stand Clear Quartz crystals, perfect for harnessing your Christmas Wishes. Each candle comes with a luxury gift box and information card.


.....................................................................................................................................

Woodcraft By JoMo:

I’m Jo and I decorate all things wooden using the art of pyrography (wood burning).  I love working with wood and creating beautiful bespoke pieces for my customers. The fact that every item is hand burned by me means that each item is truly unique and a one off. Even if I burn the same design 100 times, due to the hand drawn nature - they will never be identical - and that's the beauty of handmade!








.....................................................................................................................................

AJ Illustration:

I am a freelance artist and illustrator, specializing in a pointillism style. I sell prints, stickers and patches online to people of all ages and genders, who are looking to decorate their homes or to purchase a gift for a loved one. All of my products are hand drawn and illustrated by me and made in the UK. My work consists of a mixture of different subjects, often depicting social and environmental issues with a humorous twist. 

I have most recently finished a  free NHS Portrait Series, illuminating our hard key workers which is currently being exhibited at Singleton Hospital in Swansea, Wales. If you'd like a portrait of your own, feel free to get in touch!







.....................................................................................................................................

Derwent Candles:

Caroline Wilson is based in Consett, County Durham as a registered Adult nurse for the NHS working full time, in her spare time making home fragrances including scented Candles, Wax Melts, Room Sprays and Reed diffusers. 

The love of fragrances especially within the home has been with me for some time and I’ve always been creative and wanted to make my own home fragrances. I wanted to used natural ingredients and ensure sustainable products are used. I leaned myself to make scented candles by watching others and practising at home.

Derwent candles is a small new business established in 2021 all the products are handmade by myself in small batches in my home studio. The Wax used in my candles and wax melts is Coconut & Rapeseed oil and nothing else. It is completely free from soy, palm, beeswax, and synthetic additives making this wax vegan and cruelty free. The wick is made of cotton and is unbleached, interwoven with a linen thread for excellent scent through as well as minimising afterglow and smoke.

The fragrances I add are made in the UK, to be the highest quality to fill your space with beautiful scents. I use a range of different scents from fresh, fruity, woody and spice.
I hope you like my products!






.....................................................................................................................................

Andrea Lemin Design:

I'm Andrea and I'm an illustrator who loves using bright colours to create cheerful prints and postcards to brighten up your day.








.....................................................................................................................................

Coco Melt Company:

I'm Ticky and I am Coco Melt Company. I make a variety of wax melts including themed wax melts and also new this year our wax melt advent calendars!

Handmade In Lincolnshire, all our ingredients are vegan friendly. We use coconut & rapeseed wax as it is more environmentally friendly compared to other waxes used and has a smaller carbon footprint. We also use biodegradable glitter and eco friendly packaging.


.....................................................................................................................................

Emily's Weaving:

Emily Weaving, which was established in 2017, is run solely by Emily who creates Handmade Woven and Crochet Rainbow and Pastel Home Decor Accessories. She offers a whole range of products from wall hangings to decorate your home to hair scrunchies and even packs of Face Scrubbies which make a perfect gift! 

Learning from her years of creating and running her own business, and even collaborating with large brands such as HobbyCraft, Emily has also created her own “DIY How to Weave Kit” to help you make your own Wall Hanging at home. She even spins her own art yarn for fellow weavers, crocheters and knitters to use in their own creations. 

Emily loves to create collections throughout the year and, as always, has her Christmas collection ready with lots of pastel, rainbow (and traditional!) coloured handmade decorations!






.....................................................................................................................................

New Ember:

Lou is a self-taught pyrography artist using locally sourced and sustainable wood. Using the slightly unpredictable and unconventional technique of pyrography and engraving brings her designs to life making them unique. Her designs are coastal, botanical, and nature-inspired. Her wooden homeware and timeless collections are 'Art With A Purpose' as each piece has a use within the home as well as the artwork combined. 


.....................................................................................................................................

Rosewiredesigns:

Hi I’m Jodie and I currently run Rosewiredesigns. I specialise in Wire Art and Typography and love to bring custom quotes and ideas to life!






.....................................................................................................................................

Applique Originals:

Applique Originals produces unique, handcrafted pieces, lovingly made in our studio in Newcastle. We offer a range of products from jewellery to living room décor.






.....................................................................................................................................

Doodlebug's Handmade:

Hey, I'm Es from @doodlebugshandmade I'm still pretty new to the crafting community but I enjoy a bit of local foraging, lots of sewing and making pretty decorative things from natural materials. My shop is mainly hand embroidered cards, small gifts to suit any budget and seasonal (particular Christmas) decorations x


.....................................................................................................................................

Violettjjdesigns:

I’m Jazz, owner of Violetjjdesigns, I make Personalised gifts of pets as well as family portraits. A cat lover with other cute cat (and other pet) gifts too!





Instagram
Etsy Shop

.....................................................................................................................................

Oblitus Jewellery:

Oblitus Jewellery is a small business run by myself, Kate Dewdney in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.

Oblitus jewellery is primarily heavy, chunky silver jewellery. I do also work in gold and I am always, happily accepting bespoke orders! Every item is made, packaged and sent by myself!






.....................................................................................................................................

Crowfoot Salvage:

Crowfoot salvage create unique handcrafted furniture and homewares from reclaimed materials.

We have sustainability at the heart of all items that we make, using reclaimed items whenever possible and where not we ensure that the item is recyclable.

Our goal is not to be perfect but do a little good for the environment with each product we create to reduce waste & a Tree is planted for every order placed with us!






.....................................................................................................................................

The Wire Flamingo:

Hello, I am Hayley. I am the wire artist behind The Wire Flamingo. I hand make all wire letterings and designs for the home and garden. I have some designs I have already made but I am always keen to make new ideas and bespoke commissions just for you. Please get in touch to chat about your ideas. I love making and get a real feeling of pride when I see my makes in their new homes.



.....................................................................................................................................

SophiaGraceGifts:

We are SophiaGraceGifts. Our name was derived from my two daughters Sophia and Grace. We provide highly scented soy wax Candles, Wax Melts and Diffusers.

Produced by hand in small batches in our Liverpool studio, all individually hand-poured. The soy wax we use has a reputation of having a cleaner burn and lasting longer. 

We are very proud that our candles are:
• 100% Soy wax
• Vegan
• Cotton Wicks
• Paraben free
• Essential and Fragrance Oil blends
• Augeo Base
• Cruelty free



.....................................................................................................................................

Ilary art & craft:

Hello I am Ilaria, owner and maker of Ilary art & craft; crafting has always been my "happy place" and since 2020 I have decided to share my creations opening an Etsy shop.  I mostly work with clay and fabric, but I love to experiment with different materials and techniques.

In my shop you could find the perfect gift for all your loved ones... the trio "mummy, daddy, and bump" would be the perfect gift for a family in the making! A personalized paw print bubble for your dog lover friend, or a "first Christmas as Mr & Mrs"  would make a lovely keepsake to treasure year after year. Just looking for a finishing touch? Our little stars with calligraphy style initials would make a beautiful gift tag or place tag for your Christmas table.

I have always loved Christmas, but I must admit that having kids made me appreciate even more the magic of the festive season! These cute felt ornaments would be perfect to decorate your family Christmas tree  or as a gift for your grandchildren (add a note to your order and send them straight to the recipient!)



.....................................................................................................................................

Kin:

Kin is a collaboration between ‘Yasmin’s Warp and Weft’ and ‘Doodles and Daydreams’, two creative sisters, one a weaver and the other an illustrator. It all came about through our shared love of nature and making. We feel passionately about traditional craftsmanship and sustainability of products, and these underpin our practices and the products we make.

Yasmin’s hand-woven textiles are full of the colours of the Yorkshire landscape and bring a little piece of the moors into your home.

Tess’ mixed media animal illustrations bring to life the characters she creates within all her drawings and can always bring a smile into your home.

Please pop over to our website or Instagram’s to see the full range of our products and gift ideas from cushions and useful pouches to Christmas decorations and cards for every occasion as well as lots more. 



.....................................................................................................................................


Marielle Designs:


Hi, I’m Marielle, owner of Marielle Designs, a business creating funky crochet earrings for glamorous ears!

I have a wide range of designs available to suit all tastes, from summer themes such as daisies and sunflowers, to Christmas-themed Santa hats and sparkly tinsel hoops, and more in between including hearts, and fluffy hoops!

Sensitive skin, or non-pierced ears? No problem! Marielle Designs also offers sterling silver, and Clip-on options.

All items are individually handmade to order with love from my home in the Wiltshire countryside, and make a great stocking fillers, secret Santa’s, or gifts for loved ones (or perhaps even a treat for yourself… it’s Christmas, you deserve it!).

Make sure to have a look through my online shops and Instagram account to discover the perfect designs for you, your friends and family. Merry Christmas!




.....................................................................................................................................


Jewahir:


Established in 2021 Jewahir is an eco-luxury home fragrance brand featuring candles, wax melts, and reed diffusers. Hand-poured in Scotland, our candles and wax melts are made from 100% natural plant based wax, carefully crafted with precision and care to cultivate an unparalleled aromatherapy experience. Jewahir is also a huge believer in giving back and so we have a ‘Buy One, Plant One’ scheme where a tree is planted for each item sold in order to offset our carbon while contributing to many other projects around the globe.




.....................................................................................................................................


Kimberley Elizabeth Jewellery:


Kimberley Elizabeth jewellery collection is designed, handcrafted and carefully hand finished by me, Kimberley, from my little home workshop along the coast of Morecambe Bay. Established in 2019 my Jewellery is inspired by the Great British Coast & Countryside, from each little handmade mark, to the colours and hues of the natural gemstones. I like to create stylish and timeless pieces that each tell their own unique story. Being surrounded by nature on a daily basis and on the doorstep to the Lake District, I take inspiration from quiet shores along on the coast of Morecambe Bay, to the animals grazing in the hills and local fields. I believe that jewellery should be meaningful, personal and something that can be treasured forever.









.....................................................................................................................................


Ilke Usluca Design:


Ilke Usluca Design focuses on creating earth-friendly and conscious textile products. After working in the fashion industry, Ilke became increasingly aware of unsustainable practices. As an individual, she is doing everything in her power to reduce her carbon footprint by following a zero-waste lifestyle and carrying the same zero-waste approach to her brand by not creating any waste during her making. Ilke Usluca Design is for people like Ilke, who are conscious, eco-friendly, and love their planet.

Consciousness, quality, and multifunctionality are among the core of the products. Ilke designs all the prints and handcrafts each product in her studio in London. Ilke believes in the power of prints and colours, meaning she is passionately creating products to help us feel good and live better. You can find various sleep masks, lavender eye pillows, versatile scarves, tote bags, kimonos, and tea towels in her range.



.....................................................................................................................................


Forged in Fables:


Forged in Fables makes cute and colourful décor for children and fun loving adults. Most of my products are fully customisable with personalised text and a wide range of vegan friendly felt colours to select from to match any décor.

Personalised felt bunting can read any name, word or positive affirmation and is perfect for hanging under shelves, from peg rails or adding directly to the wall. There are 8 colour options to select from and start at £12.

Initial banners can be made with any colour letter or number on any colour felt flag. These are perfect for hanging on bedroom doors and on peg rails.

Felt flags can say any word or number up to seven digits long and are an ideal addition to present piles, pencil pots and vases, as a cake topper or for use an a photo prop.



.....................................................................................................................................

ByHayley:

Hi, I’m Hayley from you guessed it, By Hayley! I started my business in 2019 focussing on handmade sterling silver jewellery and I now make lovely little gifts for every occasion! Christmas is by fave my favourite occasion! From jewellery to keep sakes, decorations to stockings, we’ve got you covered!

I absolutely adore personalising items, so if there’s something you see that you’d like to tweak, just pop us a message!

Here is just a selection of what I love to make but there’s so much more to see on our website byhayley.co.uk








.....................................................................................................................................

Prickly Pear:

Hi, my name is Meredith and I own Prickly Pear. I am passionate about creating luxury pieces, rich in memories for you to carry with you everyday and last a lifetime. I take inspiration from Greek Mythology for my jewellery so you'll always find a hidden meaning in the piece too. Everything you'll find are hand crafted from scratch by me in my Shrewsbury based studio and are designed to be worn by men or women. You'll also find mini keepsakes and small gifts for a smaller budget too.







.....................................................................................................................................

44daisystreet:

Hello! I'm Lianne from 44daisystreet. If you take a look at my Etsy store you will find a mix of jewellery, gifts, home décor items and cute keepsakes. You will also see my obsession for all things pumpkin and all things festive! I have a passion for dreaming up different designs and I am constantly adding items to my Etsy store. Although this isn't my day job, I put all my love and care into making my products and packaging your orders - after all it's you that makes my heart happy when you buy from me so you deserve the love, care and attention!







.....................................................................................................................................

Faye Wellon Ceramics:

Faye Wellon specialises in handmade stoneware ceramics for the home and pottery experience kits by post. Faye consciously crafts each ceramic piece on a traditional kick-wheel in her Herefordshire studio. Her use of texture and muted glaze colours against the stoneware clay gives her pieces a Scandinavian vibe. You can find all her work and pottery kits on her website www.fayewellonceramics.co.uk







.....................................................................................................................................

Gina Kim Jewellery:

Hi I'm Gina and I love to make silver jewellery that will make the wearer feel special. I have been making jewellery for about 8 years and take inspiration from nature and geometric shapes. I hope you find something you love, or that perfect gift






.....................................................................................................................................



So there we have it, our biggest ever Virtual Christmas Gift Guide here at Shophandmadeuk, full of so many amazing small handmade businesses based in the UK that produce lovely items, perfect for gift-giving, or even keeping for yourself!

Remember to shop small, support local and buy handmade, not only this Christmas but always.

Please be sure to check out our Instagram to keep up to date with any exciting events and upcoming blog post ideas, including more gift guides in the future. It's also a great place to find even more amazingly talented small handmade UK businesses! Plus you can be in with the chance of being featured on our Instagram feed simply by tagging us in your images!



Hope you have a fabulous Christmas!🎄

See you in the New Year!🎉
Let's hope 2023 is better than this one!🤞

Festive Wishes,

Shophandmadeuk
x

Comments

Help support this page